I am happy to announce we are open from the 1st of August at the new clinic Active Body Conditioning Centre, but there will be some changes in how your appointment will proceed in order to continue to prevent the spread of infection. A covid-19 assessment has been completed (please see below)
· Firstly, if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment.
· You will receive a phone call the day before your appointment to complete a screening assessment (please make sure you answer or call me back as soon as you can)
· I will be taking your temperature upon arrival and there will also be a consent form to complete regarding your exposure to Covid-19.
· If you are considered a high-risk client, it may not be possible to see you at this time but feel free to discuss this with me.
· If you are a first-time client, your initial consultation will take place via telephone or videoconferencing, rather than during your appointment.
· If you are an existing client there will be a short update consultation, via telephone of videoconferencing, prior to your appointment to discuss your needs and any Covid-19 issues
· Please bring you own pen and water if needed and please bring a mask and a towel (if you do forget I will have one to provide)
· You will have to wear a mask throughout the session (unless there is a medical reason you can’t)
· Please stay in your car on arrival or outside the gym until I call or come and collect you for your appointment (please also be aware your appointments may not run completely on time due to the situation) please be understanding with this.
· Please leave all belongings in the car (out of sight)
· Please only bring a chaperone or legal guardian if necessary
· Soft furnishings in the practice room (and reception) will be covered with couch roll and all unnecessary soft furnishings will have been covered up.
· Upon arrival, you will be required to remove your shoes outside of the clinic room, sterilize your hands and enter the practice room without touching anything. There will be a container in which to put your clothes when you undress.
· The clinic room will have been thoroughly disinfected and all linen and face cradles replaced for each client. I will be wearing personal protective equipment which includes a mask, visor/goggles, gloves and apron. Do not be concerned about the use of gloves, it will not affect your session.
· When the session is over, please leave all the linens, untouched on the couch and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
· Payment can be made prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer or PayPal If you have to pay with cash, please bring the correct money and place it in the supplied envelope.
It is very important to me that all my clients feel safe, comfortable and happy about coming to the clinic, If I can ease any anxieties then I am happy to do so, if you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact me email@example.com. I look forward to welcoming you back to the practice.
Thank you, Leanne Richardson.